- Hair Removal
- Cellulite Reduction
- Body Care
- True Sensica Users
Making bath sugar scrubs is a great craft. Here is a basic DIY sugar scrub bar that is super easy to make and you can add any scent and color you like.
Coconut Sugar Scrub Bar
Love the delicious smell of coconut on your skin? So do we and this receipt is a must try!
Prep time: 2 hours 15 mins
Cook time: 10 mins
Total time: 2 hours 25 mins
· ¼ cup Coconut Oil
· ½ cup Melt and Pour Soap Base, shredded or cubed
· 3-4 drops Essential Oil
· 1 cup Sugar
· Mica Colorant (Optional)
1. In a double boiler, melt your shredded soap. If you do not have a double boiler, microwave it in 15 second intervals, stirring in between until melted.
2. Mix in your coconut oil until combined and add your essential oil.
3. Add in your color mica and mix until you color is uniform.
4. Mix in sugar and stir until well combined. The aim is a slushy like consistency.
5. Pour into your molds and allow to dry for about 2 hours until hard before un-molding.
6. Note: If your sugar and soap mixture gets too thick, microwave for 10 second bursts until you are able to pour.
Violet Sugar Scrub Cubes
Violet has a delicious fragrance. These Violet Sugar Scrub Cubes are made with Violet Fragrance Oil, which is a delicate and feminine floral scent.
Sugar scrub cubes are essentially the same thing as a sugar scrub but in solid form. When applied to the skin, they lightly exfoliate and leave skin feeling soft an clean.
· 10 Small Cubes Mold & Package
· 16 oz. Granulated Sugar
· 11 oz. Clear Melt and Pour Soap Base
· 6 oz. Sweet Almond Oil
· 3 oz. Glycerin
· 0.4 oz. Violet Fragrance Oil
· Liquid Violet
· Optional: Dropper
1. Mix the soap, oil and glycerin — a metal whisk works well. You can also use LabColors, micas or a Color Block for this recipe.
2. Add a small amount of glycerin to help the scrubs break apart in your hands a little easier. The extra glycerin does cause a small amount of glycerin dew to form on top. You can just omit it from the recipe completely.
3. Add the Liquid Violet (which gives these scrubs their color and disperses in glycerin) to the mix well with the whisk as it takes a bit of elbow grease to get the colorant to disperse in the soap, oil and glycerin mixture. You can also use LabColors, micas or a Color Block for this recipe. Because this recipe contains melt and pour, glycerin (which is water soluble) and oil, there are a many options.
4. Once the scrubs harden in the mold, remove them from the package and cut them into individual cubes. Store them in an 8 oz. Plastic Bail Jar. You can also keep them in the Small Cubes Mold & Package, and break off a piece when you’re ready to use it.
Now you have a brand new hobby to try. You can put your scrubs in cute containers, add a ribbon, a note and you have a great and meaningful gift, because it was made by you!
In another Sensica breakthrough, you can now get real-time feedback about your treatment. Yes, real-time! That means you get feedback as you do the treatment, even when you’re doing it on your own at home, you’re not alone. We’re right there with you, guiding your hand, making sure you’re doing it right and ensuring you get the very best results.
Our world-first app will leave you in no doubt as to whether a treatment is working, right in the moment, without having to wait. You’ll find out how to perfect your technique, how long to carry on and even what settings to use, so you can optimize results with every movement during every treatment.
Still not feeling 100% confident? That’s absolutely fine!
Just contact one of our aestheticians for personal advice and guidance.
We mean we want to get to know you. We want to be in touch. That’s why we’re the first company to offer a live, human, online support service.
Set up a meeting with one of our aestheticians and get personalized tips, advice and help on any beauty related matter. Remember the meeting is a video session, so personalized really means personalized – your skin, your challenges.
If you’ve just purchased a new Sensica device*, register your device and we’ll be happy to send you coupons for two free video sessions!
*Coupons available only for Sensilift, Sensifirm or Sensilight PRO Devices.